Purcellville Gallery Classroom Rental
Purcellville Art Gallery offers local artists the opportunity to rent the back display room for teaching classes during Gallery hours.
Please complete the form and a gallery representative will contact you shortly. For questions, please contact Info [@] PurcellvilleArtGallery.com, or call (540) 338-0800.
PAG will provide:
- One classroom (14’x10’) at a rental fee of $25/hour. The total rental fee is collected at the time the application is approved. Fee is non-refundable if the artist cancels in less than 48 hours prior to the class date. (PAG reserves the right to refuse an application. All decisions are final.)
- Two 6’ tables and 10 chairs (Maximum capacity of students is 10.)
- Student parking for classes in the back lot (not in the customer parking area).
- A posting of the class on the Gallery’s calendar page on our website.
Art Teacher is responsible for:
- Completing the classroom rental application.
- Providing all art supplies or notifying students to bring their own materials.
- Registering students and collecting fees.
- All correspondence with students.
- Cleaning up after the class. We ask that paint water be dumped in a bucket provided, not in the bathroom sink. The room and bathroom should be in the condition it was found.
- Giving the gallery at least 48 hours prior notice of cancellations.